Jade Face Roller
Face roller made out of jade
(All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Simple facial massage
- For the face, neck & décolleté
- For a fresh complexion
- Cools and reduces puffiness
Item no.: XPB-HM-FR-JADE, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: n/a
Frequently bought together with Organic Beauty Oil for Radiant Skin (All Skin Types)
My kind of workout: Face massages
This jade face roller is ideal for pleasant facial massages for all skin types.
Tired skin can especially benefit from a stimulating massage, which smoothes wrinkles and activates blood circulation and lymph flow - the perfect anti-ageing treatment!
According to TCM, jade has an anti-inflammatory effect. It cleanses and reduces puffiness, making it suitable for combination and blemished skin.
- Apply a high-quality beauty oil before using the roller
- Place the roller in the centre of the face and roll with light pressure outwards towards the ears. Use the small roller around the eyes.
- Work your way down the cheeks to the chin. Use the large roller on the chin and forehead. When massaging the forehead you also put the roller in the middle and roll it outwards towards the temples.
You can also put the roller in the fridge beforehand for an extra freshness kick!
Enjoy self-care treatments with this simple tool and get your glow back!
Don't forget: You're awesome!
|Skin Type :||For All Skin Types, Combination Skin , Impure/Blemished Skin|
Like other gemstone products, the jade roller is a natural product. This means that there can be variations in colour, size, or shape.
It took us a long time to find gemstone beauty tools that live up to our ideals of sustainability. The gemstones for our gua sha and face rollers come from China, their traditional home. The supplier is both ISO9001 certified and BSCI certified - a code of conduct for social responsibility and sustainability along the entire supply chain.
Questions & Answers about Jade Face Roller
reviews for Jade Face Roller
Delivery in 3 business days.
We deliver worldwide to
more than 40 countries
with SLL encryption technology